Antioxidant support using liposomal technology for superior absorption and delivery
Glutathione is the single most protective antioxidant produced by the body, it protects cells against oxidative stress from dietary and environmental free radicals as well as those resulting from normal metabolic processes. Glutathione protects vulnerable DNA from damage, whilst also serving as a key factor in proper detoxification. The use of liposomal technology ensures superior absorption and intracellular delivery resulting in greater bioavailability.
Benefits of Liposomal Delivery
Liposomes are spheres made of phospholipids—the primary building blocks of cell membranes. Owing to this structure, liposomes bond easily with cell membranes to facilitate intracellular delivery of their nutrient cargo. Thanks to this enhanced delivery and absorption, nutrients delivered in liposomal form offer superior absorption and bioavailability.
- Superior absorption and intracellular delivery of nutrients
- Phospholipid structure allows for effective delivery of compounds with different solubilities carried within the same particle (e.g., water- and lipid-soluble compounds)
- Penetrates the blood-brain barrier
- Survives the acidic environment of the stomach, ensuring intestinal uptake and delivery to the lymphatic system
- Convenient for those who prefer to swallow fewer pills; also allow for easy dosing
Amount Per Serving (2 pumps = 1 mL)
L-glutathione-Phosphatidylcholine complex (100 mg glutathione): 220 mg
Ethanol, glycerin, lecithin, phosphatidylcholine, purified water, sodium hydroxide.
Gluten Free. Non GMO. Soy & Corn Free.
Take 1 ml (approx. 2 pumps) and hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Refrigeration is recommended and will ensure maximum potency and shelf life.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.