- Helps to maintain immune function
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
Taurine: 500 mg
Chromium (Chromium nicotinate): 300 mcg
Manganese (Manganese bisglycinate): 1 mg
Vanadium (Vanadium amino acid chelate): 100 mcg
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol): 2.5 mcg (100 IU)
Zinc (Zinc bisglycinate): 10 mg
Microcrystaliine cellulose, cinnamon powder, vegetable stearate.
Gluten Free. Non GMO.
Adults: Take 1 capsule per day with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Changes in glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity following 2 weeks of daily cinnamon ingestion in healthy humans. Solomon TP, Blannin AK. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2009 Apr;105(6):969-76. doi: 10.1007/s00421-009-0986-9. Epub 2009 Jan 22. PMID: 19159947
- Nutrigenomic basis of beneficial effects of chromium(III) on obesity and diabetes. Lau FC, Bagchi M, Sen CK, Bagchi D. Mol Cell Biochem. 2008 Oct;317(1-2):1-10. doi: 10.1007/s11010-008-9744-2. Epub 2008 Jul 18. Review. PMID: 18636317
- Chromium and polyphenols from cinnamon improve insulin sensitivity. Anderson RA. Proc Nutr Soc. 2008 Feb;67(1):48-53. doi: 10.1017/S0029665108006010. PMID: 18234131
- Cytotoxicity and oxidative mechanisms of different forms of chromium. Bagchi D, Stohs SJ, Downs BW, Bagchi M, Preuss HG. Toxicology. 2002 Oct 30;180(1):5-22. PMID: 12324196
- Chromium in the prevention and control of diabetes. Anderson RA. Diabetes Metab. 2000 Feb;26(1):22-7. Review. PMID: 10705100