There are over 500 journal publications, as well as documented epidemiological evidence, showing that diets rich in broccoli promote a wide range of health benefits. BroccoProtect™ contains a specially cultivated form of broccoli seed known as BroccoRaphanin™, which is standardized to contain 10% Sulforaphane glucosinolate, the direct precursor to sulforaphane. Designs for Health chose this superior standardized extract because it supplies a large amount of beneficial components from high quality broccoli.
You would have to consume 500 grams of fresh broccoli or 100 grams of sprouts to acquire the same level of sulforaphane that you can get from one capsule of BroccoProtect™, containing 500 mg of BroccoRaphanin™!
BroccoProtect™ benefits not found in any other sulforaphane product:
- All natural vegetable concentrate
- Supercritical CO2 extraction of broccoli seed; no chemical solvents are used in the extraction
- Unmatched stability
- Free of maltodextrin coating
Highlights of BroccoProtect™
- Contains a specially cultivated, proprietary form of broccoli seed grown and processed in North America; it is extracted using a very clean and non-toxic process, resulting in an all-natural final product with absolutely no remaining solvent residue.
- Includes only 1.5 mcg of vitamin K (the equivalent of the amount contained in one potato) per two capsules, making this product safe for people taking blood thinners.
- Unlike cruciferous veggies, it does not contain goitrogens -which are naturally occurring chemicals that can block the uptake of iodine by the thyroid.
- Extended shelf life – enzymes responsible for its degradation have been deactivated.
Broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica-Seed(s)) (10% Glucoraphanin): 500 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Adults: Take 1 capsule per day with water, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.