Helps to relieve inflammatory conditions of the GI tract
- May help rejuvenate intestinal mucosal health
- May promote proper intestinal permeability
- Supports regularity and healthy bowel function
- May support recovery from ulcers
GI Revive™ offers comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal health and function. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so it can not only absorb nutrients, but also to prevent toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the bloodstream.
- DGL - A source of glabridin, it may have natural antioxidant properties and may also support balanced bacteria levels while working with the body's natural response.
- Aloe Vera extract and chamomile - With natural calming properties, they may help calm irritated gastrointestinal tissues.
- Prune Powder - An excellent source of fiber, it may support regularity.
- Slippery Elm - Containing a substance that becomes a gel when mixed with water, it may coat and soothe the stomach and intestines. It also contains antioxidants and may support a variety of gastrointestinal ailments.
- Marshmallow root - A soothing mucilage, it may provide support for heartburn, indigestion, recovery from ulcers, and more.
- Quercetin - With antioxidant properties, if may offer protection for gastrointestinal cells.
- Zinc Carnosine - A specially formulated chelate of zinc and the amino acid carnosine, it may support repair of intestinal tissue without irritation associated with other forms of zinc.
With these ingredients and more in a naturally sweetened powder, GI Revive is simple to take. Just mix it with a beverage. It can even be combined with a functional food powder.
Quercetin: 100 mg
Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus-Fruit): 100 mg
Aloe vera (Leaf gel) (8:1): 300 mg
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis-Root): 100 mg
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra-Root) (8:1): 400 mg
L-Glutamine: 1500 mg
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla-Flower): 100 mg
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): 100 mg
Mucins: 200 mg
N-Acetylglucosamine (N-Acetyl-beta-D-glucosamine-Shellfish/crustacean free): 1000 mg
Pectin (Citrus sinensis-Fruit: 1000 mg
Prune plum (Prunus domestica-Fruit flesh): 100 mg
Slippery elm bark powder (Ulmus rubra-Stem bark inner): 200 mg
Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa-Aged bark): 100 mg
Zinc L-carnosine (Polaprezinc) (22% Zinc): 75 mg
Tapioca dextrin, natural peach flavour, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder, citric acid, vegetable cellulose, silicon dioxide, decaffeinated black tea (Camellia sinsensis-Leaf).
Adults: Add approx. one tablespoon (8 g) to juice, stir briskly and consume immediately once daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products. Maintain adequate fluid intake. For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.