Glycerophosphocholine (GPC) in liquid form - ideal when intensive support for the brain is needed
- GPC (glycerophosphocholine) is a supportive nutrient for the brain, kidneys, muscles, testes and other organs, and is a building block for cell membrane phospholipids.
- Without the presence of this nutrient in the brain, we could not think, sleep or remember.
- GPC Liquid offers a fast-acting delivery system for glycerophosphocholine (GPC), providing a broad range of dosages and titration possibilities.
- GPC is a protective orthomolecular nutrient for many organs, including the brain, and is a water-phase building block for cell membrane phospholipids. GPC is also a constituent of many other vital molecules, such as the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Since GPC is water-soluble, it has the unique ability to cross the blood brain barrier. Through randomized and controlled trials GPC has been proven to be highly effective for brain circulatory insufficiency and for recovery from ischemic damage or other trauma.
- GPC Liquid is an excellent choice when higher doses of GPC are desired for more serious health conditions, such as traumatic brain injury, post-stroke, and neurodegenerative diseases.
- GPC Liquid is also ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing pills.
GPC may be helpful for:
- Brain recovery from stroke or brain injury
- Cognitive deficit from anesthesia following surgery (up to 50% of bypass patients experience brain damage following bypass surgery)
- Impairment in cognition and social behavior due to Alzheimer’s or vascular dementia
- Memory/mental focus in elderly and young
- Growth hormone production (take 60-90 minutes before workout)
- Age-related changes in brain function
Glycerophosphocholine (Choline alfoscerate): 600 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients (Gluten Free)
Vegetable glycerine, deionized water.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 ml (approx. 2 droppers full) per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.