- HistaEze™ is a synergistic blend of nutrients that provides natural support to help balance the immune response during allergy season.
- Features Tinofend®, a patented and clinically researched extract derived from the plant Tinospora cordifilia, which has been shown to regulate key immune mediators and support the activity of macrophages.
- Tinofend® supports the immune response by promoting a balance of phagocytic white blood cells and eosinophils.
Quercetin: 150 mg
Potassium bicarbonate: 75 mg
Sodium bicarbonate: 75 mg
Potassium (Potassium bicarbonate): 30 mg
Tinospora cordifolia-Stem (10:1): 225 mg
Nettle (Urtica dioica-Leaf) (1% Silicic acid): 150 mg
Vitamin C ( Ascorbic Acid): 125 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Adults: Take 2 capsules per day with food, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Do not take for more than 2 weeks. For occasional use only.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take for more than two weeks, or if symptoms recur, unless directed by a health care practitioner. Do not take within two hours of another medicine because the effectiveness of the other medicine may be altered. Do not use if you are pregnant or on a low-salt diet. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Nettle extract (Urtica dioica) affects key receptors and enzymes associated with allergic rhinitis. Roschek B Jr, Fink RC, McMichael M, Alberte RS. Phytother Res. 2009 Jul;23(7):920-6. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2763. PMID: 19140159
- Efficacy of Tinospora cordifolia in allergic rhinitis. Badar VA, Thawani VR, Wakode PT, Shrivastava MP, Gharpure KJ, Hingorani LL, Khiyani RM. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Jan 15;96(3):445-9. Epub 2004 Nov 23. PMID: 15619563
- Natural treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis. Thornhill SM, Kelly AM. Altern Med Rev. 2000 Oct;5(5):448-54. Review. PMID: 11056414
- [Cytokine secretion in whole blood of healthy subjects following oral administration of Urtica dioica L. plant extract]. Teucher T, Obertreis B, Ruttkowski T, Schmitz H. Arzneimittelforschung. 1996 Sep;46(9):906-10. German. PMID: 8967906
- Ex-vivo in-vitro inhibition of lipopolysaccharide stimulated tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-1 beta secretion in human whole blood by extractum urticae dioicae foliorum. Obertreis B, Ruttkowski T, Teucher T, Behnke B, Schmitz H. Arzneimittelforschung. 1996 Apr;46(4):389-94. Erratum in: Arzneimittelforschung 1996 Sep;46(9):936. PMID: 8740085