An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
Benefits of Vitamin C supplementation include support for the immune system, adrenal function, collagen formation for healthy skin, and cardiovascular health. Its antioxidant function is a hallmark of this nutrient. Vitamin C is a potent neutralizer of free radicals and helps to recycle vitamin E and glutathione.
Liposomal Vitamin C provides this key foundational nutrient formulated with liposomal technology. Liposomes are spheres made of phospholipids—the primary building blocks of cell membranes. Owing to this structure, liposomes bond easily with cell membranes to facilitate intracellular delivery of their nutrient cargo. Thanks to this enhanced delivery and absorption, nutrients delivered in liposomal form offer superior absorption and bioavailability.
Benefits of Liposomal Delivery
- Superior absorption and intracellular delivery of nutrients
- Phospholipid structure allows for effective delivery of compounds with different solubilities carried within the same particle (e.g., water- and lipid-soluble compounds)
- Penetrates the blood-brain barrier
- Survives the acidic environment of the stomach, ensuring intestinal uptake and delivery to the lymphatic system
- Convenient for those who prefer to swallow fewer pills; also allow for easy dosing
Flavour: lemonAmount Per Serving (1 tsp = 5 mL)
Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate): 1250 mg
Sodium: 130 mg
Ethanol, glycerin, lecithin, phosphatidylcholine, purified water.
Adults: Take 5 ml (approx. 1 teaspoon) and hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Refrigeration is recommended and will ensure maximum potency and shelf life.