Mitochondrial NRG™ is a formulary blend of nutrients, nutraceuticals, botanicals, and Krebs cycle intermediates designed to support efficient mitochondrial metabolism and energy (ATP) production for increased vitality.
Mitochondrial NRG™ was designed to support the function of the mitochondria, “the powerhouse of the cell.” This formula may be appropriate for anyone wishing to promote overall cellular and tissue vitality and health, including those wanting to increase energy output for athletic performance.
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule)
Creatine (Magnesium Creatine Chelate): 137.5 mg
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Microorganisms-Whole cell for Biosynthesis): 25 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): 1.25 mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa-Rhizome) (95% Curcuminoids): 25 mg
D-Pantethine: 12.5 mg
DL-alpha-Lipoic acid: 25 mg
L-Carnitine (L-Carnitine fumarate): 50 mg
L-Malic acid: 25 mg
Magnesium (Magnesium Creatine Chelate): 25 mg
Manganese (Magnesium bisglycinate): 125 mcg
D-Ribose: 25 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium): 2.5 mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride): 12.5 mg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 500 mcg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-phosphate): 1.25 mg
Resveratrol (trans-Resveratrol): 25 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, beta-cyclodextrin.
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Take separately from products containing caffeine. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have liver or kidney disease/disorder, seizure disorder, gallstones, diabetes, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, bleeding disorder, if you have been diagnosed with hypoglycemia or diabetes, if you are taking blood pressure medication, prescription medication or blood thinners. May result in weight gain. May cause gastrointestinal upset.
Mitochondrial NRG™ contains nutrients known to aid in mitochondrial energy production, including:
• CoQ10 – rate-limiting nutritional factor in the electron transport chain
• Alpha Lipoic Acid - cofactor in multi-enzyme complexes that catalyze oxidative decarboxylation of alpha-keto acids such as the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex
• Pantethine - necessary to shuttle fats from the blood stream across the cellular membrane for cell entry
• L-Carnitine - necessary to shuttle those same fats across the mitochondrial membranes for burning
• B Vitamins, Magnesium and Manganese - required as Krebs cycle enzyme cofactors
• Ribose - a nucleotide repleter and direct cellular energy source
• Malic, Fumaric, and Succinic Acids - supplying key Krebs cycle intermediates
• Creatine - to support additional energy production. Our creatine supplies both creatine and magnesium needed for healthy mitochondria
• Resveratrol and Curcumin - botanicals shown to induce the production of additional mitochondria through SIRT1 gene signaling and PGC-1-alpha induction. This resveratrol is supplied in well-absorbed trans form believed to be responsible for activating the SIRT1 gene which, when turned on, slows the aging process