OmegAvail™ Liquid is a high potency omega 3 oil, featuring the Designs for Health TruTG™ fish oil in the form found in nature, and is still presented in a pleasant tasting, lemon flavored liquid.
- 2X MORE EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER FISH OILS - Unlike most omega 3 fish oils, our TruTG Fish Oils are in the Triglyceride form (TG), the same form found in fish. TruTG means up to 100% more bioavailability.*
- 1355 MG OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS - 750mg EPA. 450mg DHA. May support joints, immunity, skin & hair, cardiovascular health, and clear thinking.
- CONVENIENT LIQUID - OmegAvail Liquid is a viable option for patients who prefer to swallow fewer capsules and for those requiring high doses. This product is also less prone than other fish oils to oxidation and rancidity.
- FILTERED & TESTED FOR PURITY: molecularly distilled, filtered for purity and tested for pesticides, solvents, PCBs and other contaminants. Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
The TruTG™ seal, found only with Designs for Health fish oils, ensures:
- Unmatched TG potency - Only fish oil blends and concentrates containing the TruTG™ seal are 90+% triglyceride (TG) bound omega-3 fish oils.
- As found in nature - EPA and DHA are found naturally in fish in the triglyceride form.
- Increased bioavailability - Research shows enhanced bioavailability of triglyceride bound omega fats over ethyl ester forms. (1)
Medicinal Ingredients (5mL = 1 teaspoon)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1355 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): 725 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 475 mg
Natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols.
Fish (sardines, mackerel, anchovies).
As a dietary supplement, take 5 ml (approx. one teaspoon) per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Consult with your health care practitioner before use if you are taking blood thinning medication or are planning to have surgery.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This oil may become cloudy when refrigerated, which is normal and does not alter product efficacy. Natural vitamin E has been added to keep the oil fresh by preventing oxidative damage.
1. S.D.Kristensen, E.B. Schmidt, R. DeCaterina, S. Endres n-3 Fatty Acids: Prevention and Treatment in Vascular Disease; Chapter 20. Bioavailability of n-3 Fatty Acid Formulations Bi & Gi Publishers, Verona – Springer Verlag, London 1995