This unique omega 3-6-7-9-formula contains a blend of wild deep-sea sourced fish oils containing the omega-3 fats (EPA/DHA) in the TruTG™ form, the most important omega-6 fat (GLA from borage oil), the omega-7 fat palmitoleic acid and omega-9 fat oleic acid from certified virgin organic macadamia nut oil.
The TruTG™ seal guarantees a minimum 90% triglyceride-bound (TG) omega-3 fish oils, a level that is 40%-50% higher than the industry standard for most TG fish oil concentrate products.
How omega fatty acids help skin:
Omega 3 (EPA/DHA) - helpful for reducing chronic low-grade inflammation in the skin
Omega-6 (GLA) - improves skin hydration
Omega-7 - helps to minimize inflammation in the skin
Omega-9 - further support with reducing inflammation and enhanced skin barrier support
180 softgels; take 4 softgels daily.Provides omega 3/6/7/9 fatty acids
- A source of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) for the maintenance of good health
- Contains Lipase, a digestive enzyme
- Helps to maintain cardiovascular health
- Oleic acid ((Z)-9-Octadecenoic acid, Borago officinalis-Seed): 200 mg
- Palmitoleic acid (9-Hexadecenoic acid): 42.5 mg
- Fish oil (Anchovies-Whole, Herring-Whole, Mackerel-Whole) (135 mg Eicosapentaenoic acid, 90 mg Docosahexaenoic acid): 450 mg
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase): 1.5 mg (3300 FCC LU)
- Gamma-linolenic acid (Borago officinalis-Seed): 80 mg
Lemon flavour, mixed tocopherol concentrate, gelatin, glycerin, annatto extract.
Adults: Take 2 softgels daily. For skin related issues, take 4 softgels per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking blood thinners. Allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.