Designs for Health PaleoCleanse Powder 756g a comprehensive functional food powder for detoxification that tastes great, is low in carbohydrates, and is fructose free!
PaleoCleanse contains quality hypoallergenic protein and macronutrients to fuel detoxification pathways, a full multivitamin/mineral for detoxification enzyme support, all the nutrients needed to support and balance phase I and II metabolic pathways, and high levels of antioxidant support for safe detoxification.
This liver formula also contains the most comprehensive array of herbal hepatics, alteratives and cholagogues to promote optimal liver function and elimination. This formula tastes great and does not contain fructose.
- Features 14 grams of certified organic, non-GMO, easy-to-digest pea protein per serving
- Has a delicious berry-vanilla flavor
- Is free of dairy, gluten, and lactose; sweetened with the natural herb stevia
- Can serve as a meal replacement during detoxification protocols
- Calories 105
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 5 g
- Protein 14 g
Medicinal Ingredients (per scoop = 36g)
- Choline 100 mg
- Taurine (2-aminoethanesulfonic acid) 200 mg
- Quercetin 200 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 8mg
- Glycine (aminoacetic acid) 1.5 g
- Biotin 140 mcg
- Calcium (calcium D-saccharate, dicalcium malate) 226 mg
- Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis-leaf) (45% epigallocatechin-3-gallate, 98% polyphenols, 20: 1) 50 mg
- Celandine (Chelidonium majus-Herb) 50 mg
- Chromium nicotinate, chromic bisglycinate 50 mcg
- Copper (cupric bisglycinate) 1000 μg
- Pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate) 25 mg
- Folate (Brassica oleracea var., Italica high) 100 mcg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 50 mcg
- L-Cysteine 250 mg
- L-Glutathione 25 mg
- L-Lysine 550 mg
- Methionine 100 mg
- Threonine 550 mg
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine (L-alpha-acetamido-beta-mercaptopropionic acid) 100 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium glycinate) 100 mg
- Manganese (Manganese bisglycinate) 1000 mcg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane, dimethylsulfone) 100 mg
- Mixed tocopherol concentrate 200 mg
- Mixed carotenoids (Dunaliella salina-whole) 2.18 mg
- Molybdenum (molybdenum bisglycinate) 50 mcg
- Inositol (myo-inositol) 100 mg
- Pea Protein (Pisum sativum-seed) 14 g
- Phosphorus (dibasic potassium phosphate) 200 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum-Seed) (80% Silymarin) 200 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale - root, 4:1) 100 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 3 mg
- Vanadium (amino acid chelate of vanadium) 50 μg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 4 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 4 mg
- Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 500 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 12.5 mcg (50 IU)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 20 mg AT (30 IU)
- Zinc (zinc bisglycinate) 7 mg
- Calcium D-glucarate (D-calcium saccharate) 250 mg
Tapioca dextrin, natural berry aroma, natural vanilla aroma, vegetable cellulose, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder.
1 scoop 3 times a day.
Mix well in 1-2 cups of liquid immediately before consumption.
Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Take in 2 or 3 divided doses. (1 scoop = 36 g)
For use beyond 6 weeks, consult a health professional.
Use for at least 3 weeks to see the beneficial effects.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, on a low protein diet, if you have kidney stones, a liver disorder, or if you have symptoms of liver problems ( such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice), iron deficiency, liver or gall bladder disease and / or intestinal obstruction, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, kidney disease, or intestinal spasms, or if you are taking anticoagulants.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use this product if you are taking antibiotics, nitroglycerin, any medicine that is contraindicated to people with liver disease, concomitant use of other products that are harmful to the liver, or if you have an obstruction bile ducts.
It is known that an allergy occurs, in which case it should be discontinued.
Consult a health care practitioner immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, itching, yellowing of the skin or eyes, or dark urine.