Why are PaleoGreens unique and superior to other greens products?
- Over 90% organic ingredients
- Over 90% active ingredients compared to 40-60% filler in other formulations
- Paleo profile: no grains or legumes, low allergenic
- No alfalfa, a common ingredient in all other leading brands which has been shown to aggravate autoimmune disease
- Great taste without added sugars, fillers or GMOs
- Freeze-dried vs. spray-dried ingredients—resulting in an ultra-low maltodextrin carrier content
- Barley and wheat grass are 100% cold-processed juice solids vs. powders, resulting in 3 times the amount of chlorophyll of other greens formulation
- Certified organic spirulina—unique among greens products
- Chlorella has a soft cell wall for better bioavailability and digestive ease
- Organic stinging nettles are ash-frozen & freeze-dried
- Grape seed and skin extracted via water-process—no chemicals or alcohol are used during extraction
- Kale, broccoli and cauliflower sprouts have been assessed to contain high levels of glucosinolates and sulforaphanes. Recent research shows these sulfur containing foods to have anti-cancer properties.
They work closely with our certified organic growers to ensure the optimal preservation of enzymes and beneficial phytonutrients in PaleoGreens™ ingredients.
These ingredients are harvested at their peak of potency and immediately concentrated and dried by utilizing proprietary cool-temperature processes that preserve their energetic and nutritional integrity.
Medicinal Ingredients (Per 1 Tablespoon / 9 grams):
Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum-Whole): 15 mg (2700 FCC CU)
Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae-Whole): 15 mg (1500 FCC DU)
Burdock (Arctium lappa-Root): 58 mg
Spirulina (Arthrospira maxima-Whole): 1550 mg
Chlorella vulgaris (Broken cell): 250 mg
Fruit and Vegetable Blend: 5.1 g
(Beta vulgaris (Beet), Daucus carota (Carrot), Solanum lycopersicum-Fruit (Tomato), Vaccinium angustifolium-Fruit (Blueberry), Vaccinium macrocarpon-Fruit (Cranberry), Rubus idaeus-Fruit (Raspberry), Malus domestica-Fruit (Apple), Vaccinium corymbosum-Fruit (Blueberry), Brassica oleracea var. italic-Sprout (Broccoli), Brassica oleracea var. viridis-Leaf (Kale), Petroselinum crispum-Leaf (Parsley), Spinacia oleracea-Leaf (Spinach), Myrciaria dubia-Fruit (Camu-camu), Brassica oleracea var. Botrytis-Sprout (Cauliflower), Brassica oleracea var. viridis-Sprout (Kale))
Barley grass (Hordeum vulgare-Herb): 600 mg
Protease (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae-Whole): 15 mg (8700 FCC HUT)
Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Candida rugosa-Whole): 15 mg (3600 FCC LU)
Wheatgrass (Triticum aestivum-Leaf): 600 mg
Nettle (Urtica dioica-Herb top): 50 mg
Grape (Vitis vinifera-Seed) (95% Polyphenols): 175 mg
Grape (Vitis vinifera-Skin, Fruit) (10% Resveratrol): 31 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lecithin, maltodextrin, flavour.
Adults: Add 1 tablespoon (9 g) to water, stir briskly and consume immediately once daily. Take with food.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medication, as resveratrol may alter the effectiveness of these medications. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner or an anti-inflammatory, or are having surgery. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have celiac disease. Allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.