Quercetin + Nettles vegetarian capsules
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Protects capillaries and blood vessels
- KING OF THE FLAVONOIDS - Quercetin has been called "king of the flavonoids" because of its powerful antioxidant properties and its ability to support a healthy inflammatory response in the body. It is found in many foods that are recognized for their health benefits, such as red onions, apples, olive oil, dark berries and grapes, capers, salad greens and culinary herbs such as dill, cilantro, watercress, and radicchio.
- NATURALLY HIGH IN VITAMIN C - The nettle plant (a.k.a. "stinging nettle") has been employed throughout the ages and across the globe for a wide variety of uses. Documentation points to its use in ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, and among native peoples in North America. Nettle has been consumed directly, or made into soup, tea, and even brewed into beer. Its high content of vitamin C and iron underlies its immune-supporting effects.
- POWERFUL COMBINATION - Quercetin + Nettles contains 600 mg quercetin and 600 mg nettles.
- Both are antioxidants used in herbal medicine for anti-inflammatory actions attributed to their ability to interrupt the production and actions of inflammation-producing cytokines, prostaglandins and leukotreines. This reduction of systemic inflammation allows for optimal oxygen exchange and protects against the formation of microclots that can obstruct capillaries.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 3 capsules)
Quercetin: 600 mg
Nettle (Urtica dioica) (1% Silicic acid, 12:1): 600 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
Adults: Take 3 capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner. For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.